Thursday 7 October 2010

We've Moved

(Change of address card by jackandellapaper )
 
Well we did it. We're in, and moved.

I have spent weeks, sorting, packing, lifting, lugging, unpacking, resorting, moving things to better places..... and we are finally done. Just a few pesky boxes lingering in the spare room, but the rest of the house is unpacked.

So, after a few weeks silence, Red Bird Jewellery is back, and ready for business! And I'm so happy to be back.

It's been very strange not making any jewellery, or working on the business over the last month or so, but I think it's done me the world of good. Hardly a rest, but an imposed step back from my jewellery obsession has given me lots of ideas, and can't wait to get cracking.

I know it's only October, but the count down to Christmas has begun here, and I'll be running some special sales and giveaways to get your festive shopping off to a flying start. (Please tell me you haven't started already, that's just way to organised!)

Keep an eye out for my first FANTASTIC giveaway popping up later this week with a featured seller interview. They have one of my fave shops on Etsy...sorry not revealing any more about it until tomorrow! You'll just darn well have to check back!

4 comments:

  1. hey gorgeous! glad to have you back and that all went well.....time to create, yay! ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my lovely - glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, glad it all went well and the boxes are nearly all unpacked. Can't wait to see your new creations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys! It's stressful to move, but it's over (for now at least) Everything passes and all that. Very glad to be back.

    ReplyDelete

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />