Tuesday 12 October 2010

Shhhhhhhhhhh don't mention you know what

Sorry to mention it, and yes I do know it's only October, but did you know some organised folk are already thinking about.... you know what....

(gift tags by craftypagan on etsy)

I am now officially an organised person. I bought this little lovely.....
And now I have my first of the season done and dusted, I can forget about the rest for a while. Hey, I am still in the organised category dammit.

Anyway, in an effort to get you lesser organised beings (hee hee - sorry), I'm going to be offering FREE SHIPPING for every item on my Folksy and Etsy shops for people who follow the blog, or who are a Red Bird Jewellery facebook fan.

Yep you heard me.... FREE SHIPPING.... on everything - just for you (and a few others). Just put the words "FREE SHIPPING" in the message to buyer in paypal, and I'll refund it right back.

Free shipping will end on 17th December!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that Dove is simply gorgeous can you let me know where you got it from? It's never to early to think of the C word especailly when your 32 weeks preggers like me ;)Vxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely Dove :)
    I am somewhere in that organised group, 5 presents bought so far....
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. duh - how rubbish am I - sorry meant to have linked with that beautiful dove to the shop... http://www.etsy.com/shop/wendyjung?ref=seller_info

    It arrived today btw and it is beautiful!

    32 weeks pregnant - wow good luck - nearly there that'll be a christmasy baby then.

    And 5 pressies bought is impressive, (you big show off!! ;D I really should get it sorted sooner rather than later. Then I can actually spend a bit more time choosing - which is far much more fun than panic purchasing.

    ReplyDelete

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />