Thursday 4 March 2010

Spring is in the air!

Ok, so it's still a little chilly, but hey - the sun is shining, the birds are singing and my girls are waking up even earlier because it's getting light (grrrr). 

 
(Love this fellsiders pic from Flickr)

I had been getting so fed up with all the rain in February, but since March started it's been blue sky all the way, and it's my birthday month!

So here's are a few spring picks from my etsy shop....



Spring promise - necklace and earrings - with lovely Fluorite stones and sterling silver.

 
Flow necklace - think spring stream shining in the sunshine..

Loving spring - looking forward to summer! Please please no more snow!


2 comments:

  1. Yum, love the the necklace and earring set :-)

    Its my birthday too in March, on 11th and 32!!!

    ReplyDelete

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />