Friday 5 March 2010

Folksy Friday - The Homebirds

Thought it was about time to get a Folksy Friday feature up and running, and what better place to start than with The Homebirds.

Although new to Folksy, Jane and Becky have been creating and selling fab homewares for a while now, selling at local craft fairs, and holding parties - and their stuff is just lovely. Look at these gorgeous russian dolls.
 

I've known Jane for about 12 years now, (crikey that makes me feel so old!) we worked together at Hallmark Cards many moons ago, and she like me is a complete stumble crafter - but seems to have found her niche now!

Always my first port of call for new baby gifts (look out on the shop soon), Jane is a bloomin' genius with her sewing machine! I caught up with her recently as she was in the midst of making this cute owl cushion....


(She did stop eventually and make me a cuppa)

Becky makes really lovely notice boards with ribbon to keep all your bits organised, and with really original fabric. I love these birds.


So, a highly recommended folksian - do go take a look, and say hello, and as today is Jane's birthday - show some Folksy love! Happy Birthday Jane.

9 comments:

  1. What lovely crafts, I especially love the birdy notice board.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Jane.

    I love owls and birds, off to take a peek in her shop now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for introducing jane...i'll pop over to her shop, nice to see a photo of crafters at their work...i love the owl cushion!!
    marice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the russian dolls, I'll pop over to her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely items, off to have a proper look now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, love all things birdy! Happy Bird-day Jane. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see your Folksy picks. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps - I'd love to be features in your picks one Friday. I'm Ellie's Treasures on Folksy.

    ReplyDelete

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />