Saturday 30 April 2011

Spring Summer 2011

I've just been doing a little window shopping for summer clothes. I don't usually go for the latest trends, but there's a lot I like out there at the moment.

I love the "sugar spice" look, all lacey, swishing pleats, and soft colours - very girly and romantic,

(Valentino SS11)

and after THAT dress, (sorry that'll be Kate Middletons wedding dress for the non brits out there!) I'm thinking the lace trend is going to go a bit crazy. 


 I love this top on modcloth 

...maybe with a swirly skirt, and ballet flats. Lovely!

And this dress is pretty gorgeous too... Also from Modcloth. A shame it's a US website I want one! Now.
Going with the whole girly trend, I've just ordered some more rose quartz, so look out for some more girly jewellery from me soon...


 

Do you like the girly look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />