Tuesday 19 April 2011

Blossom


Yes, I know I know, I've probably mentioned it before, but I do love blossom. And this year (according to my friends who know about this stuff) has been a particularly good year for it.






The trees are covered in it, so much so that I've been cutting it to bring a little indoors.


With all the good weather we've been having the plants in the garden have shot up and are just about ready to show off their summer colours. I can't wait to see what appears.


Here are some spring goodies handmade by me...
Handmade necklace, with fine silver handcrafted leaf, rose quartz and pearl. Perfect with your girlie pastels for a feminine spring look.

Delicate rose quartz handcrafted earrings with sterling silver and crystals.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sue! Spring is definitely well and truly here in the UK. Hope you're enjoying some Spring weather over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, I can almost smell that blossom! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that blog. Gorgeousness.
    Great jewelry!! Love them and what an artistic, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />