Friday 12 November 2010

A special gift....?

I'm getting the feeling that I'm the only one who hasn't got at least half of their Christmas shopping done. (Tell me I'm wrong!) But I thought that now might be a good time to let you know about my jewellery design service.

You might not have realised that I take custom orders. I love to get your ideas and input in order to design a special piece of jewellery, for you, or for special gift. And don't worry - it doesn't have to be expensive to make it special and personal!


I recently had a lovely customer, who contacted me via my Folksy shop; she had spotted a necklace of mine that she liked, but who was buying a gift for a friend who was an "earring person" and she wondered if I could make matching earrings to make up a set. The earrings needed to be special, and  the necklace would match them. She even gave me an idea of the kind of thing she had in mind, a couple of emails later the set was ready.


Sorry, the photo isn't the best, as I wanted to get them in the post as soon as possible, rather than waiting for good light!

Perhaps you would like a name or initials enscribed on your nacklace, perhaps you would like a birthstone attached to one of my leaf pendants? Or perhaps you have your own idea that you would like me to create?  If so, get in touch, and I'll do my best to help.

4 comments:

  1. found you from folksy, now following! lovely jewellery, really lovely. annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. phew glad to hear it!! makes me feel better. this weekend, I might even get around to starting it!

    ReplyDelete

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />