Saturday 10 April 2010

Leaves



(Picture by gorjuss - click to check out the etsy shop!)

I know it's a cliche but I do get alot of inspiration from nature. I am such a country girl, and feel so lucky to live in such a lovely little village with miles and miles of beautiful countryside on my doorstep.

Spring finally seems to have sprung, and I've been out in the garden all day. I noticed that our silver birch is coming to life again - I love it's delicate leaves, and the shade it provides.

I've got a few leaves in my shop at the moment (none of which are birch .....yet);



Fine silver leaf, with rock crystal and freshwater pearl

Fine silver leaf earrings

Other springy leafy finds I love....(click on the pics to find out more)

2 comments:

  1. I love the silver leaf earings, very nice indeedy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leaf pendant is lovely! Loving the new font too :D

    ReplyDelete

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />