Friday 16 April 2010

Folksy Friday - Listing club

I am loving the listing club - and it's great that I'm actually getting into the listing groove, I'm pretty sure it is helping my sales and viewing numbers. I might even carry on in May.

Anyway, as you know I'm doing the listing club on both etsy and folksy, and today it's the top picks from the folksy listing club aka the folksy fools.



STEAMPUNK STORM ACCIDENTAL VIX
SEQUINNED SHEEP NOFKANTSCURIOS
THE PINK FAIRYCAKE BIRGITTA DESIGNS 6

1) SteamPunk Storm
2) Accidental Vix
3) The Sequinned Sheep
4) NOfkants Curios
5) The Pink Fairy Cake
6) Birgitta Designs

Please click on the pictures and go and have a look through the shops! They have some lovely lovely stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring one of my fossil pics! My views have defo gone up, and my first folsky fooler item sold, which was also my first ever sale too!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that linen bear is gorgeous! All the other things are lovely too! :)

    ReplyDelete

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />