Saturday 21 November 2009

Christmas spirit....

I'm just about to start on my Christmas shopping, soooooo, to get into the spirit of the season, I'm offering a very handy 10% off all of my jewellery but only until the end of November. This one is for the smug organised types that I'm striving to be like!

Just quote XMAS10 in the paypal comment and I'll refund it straight back to you. 

Remember it's always free shipping, and all items are gift packaged ready to give. Get organised early for Christmas and feel smug! 

Plus, if you fancy a little pressie for you, here's the latest upload.... a touch of 50s glam for the party season.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely set of jewellery - I love black and silver - perfect to go with that LBD. Didn't get to chat last night - how did the Reigate craft fair go?
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristin. All good - a bit quieter than we expected but, met some nice people, and it's always fun to play shop.

    ReplyDelete

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />