Friday 27 August 2010

Early autumn Folksy Friday

Listen, I'm just thinking ahead, I know it's not really autumn yet - hell no, still August and all that .... BUT... the weather has been a little...., you know, and the kids are back to school soon, and I do really like Autumn....(sorry did I tell you that before?).

Anyway - here's some rather lovely folksy autumn picks for the coming season...



SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2 SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4 SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6


Please click on the pics to go through to the shop..

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for including my Agate leaf in you featured Autumnal items, I did Autumn last week, and it des indeed feel as though it is upon us! Adore the earrings from Deborah Jones Jewellery and that yarn is stunning too!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my yarn in your gorgeous autumnal selection :)

    I love autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you for featuring my purse! and thank you Sugerplum Kawaii for your lovely comment!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly feels like Autumn here at the moment! Thank you for including my leaves necklace amongst these lovely picks :-)

    Alison @ Blue Forest Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous colours for my favourite season...but hoping the summer lasts until this bank holidays passed...have a good'un

    Kellie x

    ReplyDelete

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />