Sunday 10 January 2010

Do you remember those gorgeous lampwork beads I bought from Josephine Wadman? I blogged about them a couple of months ago and promised I'd let you know what I did with them....but forgot...until now.

The first thing I made was this necklace with sterling silver swirls:


I loaded this into my shop, and it went within half an hour! Crikey didn't even get a chance to load up the matching earrings before it was sold...

 
So inevitably I've only just loaded them up into my etsy shop... (oops).

Then I made a little pendant with hammered sterling silver drops.




I'm really happy with them and just can't get over the blue! I think I'm going to have to learn lampworking next.

1 comment:

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />