Tuesday 6 October 2009

Chocolate Fairy

It was our wedding anniversary recently - 6 wonderful years! Eek how time flies. 

The traditional UK anniversary gift for 6 years is sugar, which I must admit was a bit disappointing from a buyers perspective. Particularly as he doesn't really eat chocolate. 

After some deliberation (and you may think, little imagination) I bought him a big bag of gourmet jellybeans and a shockingly poor card bought at the last minute. Perfect! No it was. Really.



Anyway I got a very posh box of chocolates and this.....






...isn't he clever? He found it in Liberty's and it has to be one of the best cards I've ever had. I just can't help but grin every time I look at it. Definitely a keeper.

It was drawn by Andrea Kett who has a lovely shop full of superior smut. Go take a look. Her web address is www.andreakett.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />